Officially opened at the end of 1953, construction on this neoclassical building had started as early as 1939, but was then put on hold because of the Second World War. The Library was designed to hold 1.5 million books with a reading room for 450 people. Architects: Ivan Vasiliov & Dimitar TzolovIn the garden area directly in front there is a statue of the two brothers St. Cyril and St. Methodius, added in 1975.
Venue Info
Phone
(+ 359 2) 988 28 11



