- Which personal information we collect and process from users in connection with the use of our services;
- For which purpose we collect data;
- How we store data;
- To whom we disclose data;
- How we implement the user's right to data protection.
1. What personal data do we collect?
Data of places in our guides
In order to verify and update information about the places described by us, we collect data that will enable us to contact the manager/owner of the venue:
- First name and last name of the contact person
- Business e-mail address
- Business phone number
Data of recipients of our services
- Email address
- First name (field taken from the social media site)
- Username (field filled in manually by the user)
- Location (country and city taken from the social media site or field filled in manually by the user)
- Data about which venues in our application the user has liked All personal data is collected and processed in accordance with the legislation on the protection of personal data in force in the European Union.
2. For what reason do we collect personal data
- Communication in connection with customer service: we use user data to manage our relations with the user as our client and to improve the quality of customer service
- Verification of the identity of users who add a comment in order to track abuse
- Support of an individual user account in a mobile application
- Marketing. From time to time, we will send our users interesting information and promotions in electronic form. The user is entitled to give their consent to receive a subscription and to opt out of it via a link placed in each message.
3. Security of personal dataWe follow strict security procedures regarding the storage and disclosure of the user’s personal data, which also aims to protect the user’s data from accidental loss, destruction or damage. The data provided to us is protected using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology. SSL is an industry-standard encryption of personal information enabling it to be securely transferred via the internet.
5. Data protection lawsIn certain circumstances, the user has the right to:
- Request for information about whether their personal information is stored, and if so, what information is stored and for what purpose we store / use it.
- Request to access their personal information. Thanks to this, it is possible to obtain a copy of personal information we have about the user and to check whether we process it in accordance with the law.
- Request for rectification of user's personal information stored by us. The user can complete any incomplete data or correct any incorrect information that pertains to it and which we store.
- Demand to remove personal information. The User may request the removal or deletion of personal information if there are no reasons to justify its further processing. In addition, the user has the right to request we remove or delete the user’s personal information if the user has opted for the right to object data processing.