This church, next to the Hotel Bulgaria, was built in 1853 by the resident Armenian community in the same location as an earlier church and is among the oldest churches in Burgas. It has been designated a cultural heritage monument. There is a monument to all Armenian victims of genocide in the small garden in front of the church. In 1878 the Russian general Lermontov, whose troops liberated the region from Ottoman occupation, attended a thanksgiving service in this church. The street has been named after him. Across the street is a small cafe that serves authentic Armenian coffee.