St. Anne’s Cathedral might not carry the same importance as it did upon completion in 1721, but this Baroque beauty still holds it own when it comes to aesthetics. Its two towers e voke thoughts of Debrecen’s Great Reformed Church, but it is the interior that really shines. Its walls are wash white, which only accentuates the majesty of its golden altar. It was Pope John Paul II who raised it from parish to cathedral, making the big decision back in 1993. A copy of the Shroud of Turin is also found inside.