On April 25, 1937, the celebration of the 25th anniversary of the Scouts' Banner of Wielkopolska took place on Lech Hill. The celebrations began with a solemn mass in the Church of St. George, during which a marble plaque was dedicated to commemorate the 25th anniversary of Wielkopolska scouting. It was built in the chancel of the church where the service was held. On August 10 of the same year, Bishop Antoni Laubitz, on behalf of the Metropolitan Chapter, handed over the church to the Greater Poland Scouts as a religious center.
On September 7, 1974, Card. Stefan Wyszyński donated the church to the Gniezno seminary. A number of further interior rennovations have taken place since then, most notably, a new floor!
By prior arrangement only