The interior decorations were the collective efforts of the following artists and craftsmen: plasterers Bader of Munich (Bavaria) and Pellegrini of Prague; painters Carl von Hampel of Vienna and Kratzmann of Prague, Strauss and Hochenögg of Munich (Bavaria), and last but not least the architect Bergmann of Prague. The sculptures decorating the church were created by the sculptor Josef Max of Prague, together with his student Josef Paris and assistants. Within the church, visitors may admire the altars consecrated to St. John and St. Norbert, as well as The Sacred Heart and The Holy Cross, not to mention The Stations of the Cross from 1886, created by the painter Mathauser of Prague. The statue of the beatified nobleman Hroznata is among several other noteworthy artworks to be seen. The original church bells dating back to 1835 and 1847 made by W. Sedlmayer of Planá and J. di Valle of Cheb were partly commandeered during the world wars.
The church was consecrated by the abbot Heinl in 1848 and by the cardinal and archbishop B. of Schwarzenberk in 1850.