This windmill was built in 1849 by Couwenbergh, a local miller. Unfortunately, the mill was severely damaged during World War II. In 1994 it was sold and then completely restored by its new owners, who also converted the neighbouring warehouse building into a restaurant. The mill is still in use, but only for milling flour to bake bread for the restaurant. The windmill is accessible via a small entrance from the restaurant. Take the stairs up three flights for a view of its inner workings.