This post office built in 1924 is the most beautiful of its kind in the Netherlands. Architect J. Crouwel received inspiration from the great masters at the Amsterdam School. The hall is 18m-high and has arches made of yellow glazed bricks that alternate with arches made of float glass. Six statues can also be found here. Five of these human figures represent the various continents and they are accompanied by corresponding animals. A sixth statue symbolises trade and prosperity. The statues and ornaments were handmade by Hendrik van den Eijnde. The stained glass windows above the entrance represent the 'Dutch Virgin in the garden of the provinces'.