Here are the top 5 Andorran souvenir item you can get for yourself or our friends and family:
1. A Musicature. This is a special Andorran craft item, made of wood, leather, metal or any other material, which is carved with a knifepoint. Artisans carve various individual motifs onto the musicature – they could be floral, natural or any other.
2. Pinewood furniture is also a specialty of the locals. This type of furniture is unique, beautiful and lasts generations long. It might be harder to take back home, but the effort will be worth it after all.
3. Glazed pottery is another typical Andorran craftwork – it could be miniature and decorative as well as full-sized and completely functional.
4. Fridge magnets with an image of some Andorran landmark is always an option. This will be a small and lasting reminder of your trip to the country, which is also very low-budget.
5. A textile souvenir such as a t-shirt, a bag, a hat or another piece of clothing is also a cheap and classical option. Every souvenir shop in Andorra offers different options to choose from.