This grand old church dates back to 1783, making it the city's oldest surviving place of worship. Noted among the congregation were the Harland family (of shipyard fame) who sat in pew no. 57. Titanic designer Thomas Andrews and his wife Helen also attended services within its ornate interior. Free musical recitals are held throughout the summer every Wed at 13:30.