Continue on the gravel road from the Travertine quarry onwards up the hill and park in the vicinity of the wooden bridge. This might look adventurous but it is doable. Follow the signs to the Krtina Partisan Hospital. Built in 1944 the little hospital saw a total of 30 patients before it burned down in 1945. Rebuilt in 1953, it is reconstructed in its original form and houses a small exhibition about the living conditions of partisans and medical personnel who served here during the war. Beds, cooking equipment, cutlery and medical equipment are all on display in such a playful way that it is almost like the cottage is still in use.