The oldest surviving church in Dortmund and named in honour of the patron saint of the city, Reinoldikirche stands on the ground of a former wooden church believed to have been built around 800AD. The current building dates from 1250-1270 and features examples of Romanesque, Baroque, Gothic and other architectural styles. The 112m Gothic tower was once known as the Wonder of Westphalia, and has been rebuilt in the mid-15th century and again in 1701 after the earthquake of 1661. Impressive but somewhat lacking in altars, the stained glass is rather austere and was made in Stuttgart in 1969. Excellent brochures in English are available inside the church.