Following their executions, the bodies of 14 leaders of the 1916 Rising - including Patrick Pearse and James Connolly - were buried in a corner of the yard at Arbour Hill Prison. They still lie in the same plot, but the prison wall has been moved and a memorial built to honour these men. The memorial includes the 1916 Proclamation of Independence in both Irish and English, and a plaque close by commemorates all those who gave their lives in 1916. The graveyard church is closed to the public, except for Sunday services at 10am. Visits take between 30-45 mins, however, guided tours are not available. It is located to the rear of the National Museum of Ireland.