Originally built by nuns of the Norbertine Order in 1224, this church is now part of museum dedicated to Polish sailors and seafarers. On the northern wall is a plaque engraved with the names of Polish ships that sank during World War II. Also commemorated are Polish naval officers executed by the communists in 1952. The neighbouring graveyard is the resting place of Kashubian activist Antoni Abraham. Find it on the very northern tip of Gdynia, past the ferry harbour.