This 1826 Neo-Baroque building served as Lithuania's presidential palace during the interwar period and features a permanent exhibition of president-related things including documents, coins, stamps and the personal effects of the three officially recognised interwar Lithuanian presidents whose statues can be found in the garden outside. The buikding also hosts temporary exhibitions and events, and the interior is definitely worth a look around.
Show on map
City centre location
Open 10:00 - 17:00, Thu 10:00 - 19:00, Sat, Sun 11:00 - 16:00. Closed Mon.