At the turn of the 20th century, only a chapel stood on the southern wing of the building in place of a monumental church. The monastery served for the education of young women, but in 1950 the nuns were driven out of here. After 1989 the building was once again returned to the order. Today it houses the church grammar school and in a part of the complex it is possible to learn about the history and present of viticulture in the Kutná Hora Region.
Jiřího z Poděbrad Street 288
Phone: +420 736 536 489