Belorussky Station was opened in 1870. It serves Belorussky Railway, connecting Moscow with western and south-western regions of Russia and a vast variety of European cities. Trains to Berlin, Minsk, Warsaw, Kaliningrad and many other cities depart from here. This station also sends trains to Sheremetyevo Airport via the Aeroexpress.
Belorussky Station, the second biggest in Moscow, has seen a lot of history over the years. Thus, the very first soldiers` echelons victoriously arrived in here in 1945.