Ul. Bol. Dmitrovka 7/5 bldg. 2      (+7) 499 277 00 07     more than a year ago
Being a part of the famed White Rabbit Family is pretty much a guarantee of success and Korobok, their stylish underground cocktail bar, has definitely lived up to these expectations. Located right next door (and right below) its older sibling Tehnikum, Korobok opens the door to some far away land, with a very dimly lit interior, goa house tunes reverberating throughout the almost cave-like room and a soft aroma of incense filling the air. The head barman is Evgeny Shashin, Russia’s best barman according to Diageo Reserve World Class. There’s no drinks menu as such; the knowledgeable bar staff whip something up in accordance with what you’re in the mood for. There are, of course, classics like Aviation and Old Fashioned, as well as signature ones like Swedish Match or the Roasted Boulevardier. The guys behind Korobok say that it’s sort of like an iceberg: you see only 30% of the working process and the other 70% is hidden. Before serving, they distil the liquids that are the base of all cocktails in the private laboratory. All cocktails cost 500-600Rbl.


Social Links:


Credit Cards


Okhotny Ryad


Open 18:00 until the last guest. Closed Mon, Tue, Sun.

Price/Additional Info

€ € € € €


Connect via social media
google sign in button
Leave a comment using your email This e-mail address is not valid
Please enter your name*

Please share your location

Enter your message*
Put our app in your pocket
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more here. AGREE