Twins Garden

  Strastnoy bul. 8A      (+7) 499 112 33 11     more than a year ago
Until recently, in most people’s minds the Russian cuisine was mostly just borsch, pelmeni and beef stroganoff. But a new generation of talented and creative chefs is challenging this notion. At the forefront are the twin brothers Sergey and Ivan Berezutsky. The brothers launched their own eco-farm in the pristine Kaluga Region and now, 70% of the ingredients come from this farm, while the other 30% are sourced from trusted fishermen in the Russian Far East. It’s farm to table at its best. The way Sergey and Ivan blend ingredients and techniques is nothing short of being both art and science, so hurry to see what this dynamic duo creates in their super sleek and stylish restaurant with a stellar view of Moscow. Choose from a la carte or go for the degustation menu to really get a feel of their style. And wine lovers, in this area Twins Garden has no equal in the CIS: there are more than 1,000 sorts in their wine cellar, many of which you will not be able to find anywhere else in Russia.


Social Links:


Credit Cards




Open 12:00 until the last guest.

Price/Additional Info

€ € € € €


Connect via social media
google sign in button
Leave a comment using your email This e-mail address is not valid
Please enter your name*

Please share your location

Enter your message*
Put our app in your pocket
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more here. AGREE