The hotel is named in honour of Catherine the Great who in 1794 issued the decree to found the town “the pearl near the sea” and named it Odesa. It is located right in the city centre. The building was originally created by the famous architecture Ju.M. Dmitrenko as a mansion. Each room is uniquely designed with Italian furniture, is fully equipped, and can accommodate up to 3.