Situated on the river and surrounded by gardens, the walls of this working monastery date from the 1640s. A quiet place, the brooding five-domed Cathedral of the Saviour was built in 1645 and attracts a healthy crowd of observers in the evening and has lovely frescoes. Women need to cover their heads and if wearing trousers or jeans they need to don a wrap around skirt as well.

1/5
Venue Info
Tickets
Admission free. Guided tours by prior arrangement.
Phone
(+7) 495 676 95 70



