Baltisky station is located in Admiralteisky district. The contemporary building of the Station was constructed in 1855 - 1858. The Eastern Railway Station of Paris became its prototype. At first the station was called Petergofsky due to trains' direction but after the first train from Tallin (Revel at those times) arrived here in 1872 it was renamed as Baltisky. Though, now just local trains depart from here. Most of them run to Petrodvorets (Peterhof), Lomonosov, Oranienbaum, Gatchina, Luga and Krasnoe Selo.