Show on map
Open 10:00 - 18:00, Thu 13:00 - 21:00. Closed Tue.
Price/Additional InfoAdmission 130 - 250Rbl.
The Mikhailovsky Palace is the traditional epicentre of the Russian Museum, built in 1825. Located within the historic centre of St. Petersburg, it is a fine example of Russian Neoclassical grandeur, having been designed by the Italian architect Carlo Ro
The Marble Palace has long been a centre for cultural exploits in the capital. It was built in 1785 by Antonio Rinaldi for Ekaterina II’s favorite Graph G.Orlov. During the late 19th century, under the ownership of Grand Duke Konstantin Konstantinovich,
Mikhailovsky Garden is one of the rarest architectural landscape monuments of the 18th and the first 30 years of the 19th centuries; it is a unique mix of two different styles of landscape art in one place, the regular style (“French”) and the landscape
The history of St. Michael's Castle goes back to 1797 when construction of an imperial residence in the historic center of St. Petersburg began. By 1801 the castle was completed. Architects Vincenzo Brenna and Vasili Bazhenov designed it in a way that th
Get the most out of your trip to St. Petersburg with the St.Petersburg Card. This convenient sightseeing card gives you access to a hop-on hop-off bus trip around the city and a free river cruise, free entry to more than 60 museums around the city and a
In the west, the fame of the Stroganov family largely revolves around their christening of a dish comprised of cream and brandy. They were, however, at one point one of the most influential families of Petersburg, residing in their beautiful home, locate
When it comes to parks and gardens, there is certainly an abundance in and around St. Petersburg. They all have their charm and special history, but no garden is more famous, evocative and poetic than the Summer Garden, which is as old as the “City on th
Benois Wing (Russian Museum)
Nab. kan. Griboedova 2
The project of Benois Wing was executed by the architects L. Benois and S. Ovsyannikov in 1910-1912. Originally the building was purposed for different exhibitions of different art unions. It was founded 27 June 1914, but the war which had burst out stop