Alexander Pushkin's son Grigorij and his wife Varvara lived in this wooden house from 1899 until their deaths in 1905 and 1935. The museum, founded in 1940 and opened in 1948, displays their furniture as well as a literary exhibit of the poet's works in Lithuania. The extensive grounds are a popular destination for family picnics during the summer.
Open 10:00 - 17:00. Closed Mon, Tue.