After its time operating as a burgher house, this tenement building was donated to the Society for Aid to Poor Jewish Girls in 1904. Up until 1941, the Lublin rabbinate was located in the tenement house. Following the destruction of the local Jewish community during World War Two, the tenement house was taken over by the State Treasury and divided into apartments and a commercial premises. It's currently used as a regional administration building, a gallery and a restaurant.
Tours Mon-Sat 12:00 with prior reservation. Call at (+48) 780 07 20 13