This Renaissance building dates back to 1565 and includes beautiful arcades and an extensive wine cellar. In 1780 it was adapted to be the headquarters of Austrian General d'Alton who took the city in 1772. From the 19th century the building was in Jewish possession until after the war when it received a major renovation and has since been owned by the city. The opening of the new 'Siedziba' branch of the Tarnów District Museum has re-cast the role of this space - the former headquarters - as a place to host temporary exhibits. For now it's closed until the end of 2019.
Show on map
No Credit cards
Currently closed for renovations.