Standing on Ul. Marszałkowska at the junction of Al. Jerozolimskie, looking south it's difficult not to see the large spires of the Church of the Holiest Saviour, built between 1901-27, towering over what is called Saviour Square (Plac Zbawiciela). The star square was originally part of an 18th-century urban route leading to the nearby Ujazdowski Castle and Łazienki Park. With the passing of time, it became a square linking surrounding streets and was given its current name in 1922. For years it had some shops and under par restaurants, however, in the late 2000s, it gradually became a hipster hangout, even being dubbed Hipster Square, with one of Warsaw's favourite bars Plan B in the square.