This nice little Baroque church was built by the Dominicans between 1603 and 1639 by the architect Joannes Italus. Of particular interest inside the predominantly white interior is the Chapel of St. Dominic. Paid for by the Kotowski family and designed by Poland’s greatest late-17th-century architect, Tylman van Gameren, the chapel was one of the few parts of the church to survive the war. During the Warsaw Uprising the church was used as a hospital and was almost completely destroyed in 1944. Its current form dates from 1959.