This old bus depot has been brilliantly transformed into a two-floor museum telling the history of Wrocław after WWII. Opened in September 2016, the large open space has been cleverly refitted with intimate museum displays that recreate historical spaces and settings to lead the viewer through major moments in Poland's postwar history. The rebuilding and repopulating of Wrocław is well-covered, as is the country's reckoning with communism, martial law, and the story of the Solidarity movement. The modern multimedia displays are extremely informative in English and Polish, and in addition to the permanent exhibit (titled 'Wrocław 1945-2016'), there are also changing temporary exhibits, an outdoor gallery and a play area for kids. Reserve at least 90mins for the exhibits, and don't miss the restaurant, which serves delicious traditional Polish food in People's Republic style - the pierogi are some of the best in town. Located well southwest of the Old Town, it's only appropriate that you should take public transportation here (ideally the number 4 tram from 'Świdnicka,' getting off at 'Bzowa (Centrum Zajezdnia)'; journey takes 20mins.