Today’s hotel Bellevue is located on the Riva next to the church of Saint Francis and on the south-west wing of the Prokurative. It was once a hotel offering curative baths to guests whilst its café was a meeting place for rich clientele. In 1906, it received its name "Grand hotel Bellevue", and was later renovated in 1934. Famous writers such as Anatole France, George Bernard Shaw and Agatha Christie have all lodged here. Today’s hotel offers comfortable accommodation and includes the Noštromo restaurant.