The slender bell tower of Our Lady is a startlingly pretty sight perched on a hill above this coastal village. The church dates back to 1752 but was significantly extended in the 20th century. The bell tower was built between 1923 and 1925: a wedding-cake-like construction with four layers of columns encasing an open staircase. It’s not unlike the famous campanile of St Duje in Split. Apart from a collection of furniture and implements dating from the 18th century, the church has stained glass windows added in 2001 created according to the designs of two contemporary Croatian artists.