The hillside hamlet of Srida sela has a large and impressive parish church built between 1898 and 1901 to serve all the hamlets that make up Gornji Tučepi. Even though the hamlets were largely depopulated following the 1962 quake, this is still the parish church of the Tučepi area. It’s built in quite a different style to most Dalmatian churches: it has a pale lemon façade with a neo-Classical doorway, plaster mouldings and a large semicircular window in the frontage. The church’s ceiling is painted with images of the Assumption and of St Anthony of Padua, and all windows are in stained glass. A statue of Friar Ante Gilić, who constructed the church, stands at the bottom of the nave.