These are the seven power points in Bulgaria:
- Belintash: the Thracian site in the Western Rhodopes:
- Rila Seven Lakes: at the end of March the followers of Peter Dunov meet for prayers by the second lake;
- Trayanova Gate near the village of Zlokuchene on the Maritsa river;
- Aitos at the Black Sea;
- El Shaddaai on Vitosha mountain,near the Simeonovo Lakes;
- Madara near Shumen, site of the 23 m tall relief of the Madara Horseman;
- Kurtovo village in the centre of Bulgaria.
There is no doubt that Bulgaria is rich in energy: on a heat map taken from outer space, Bulgaria is the hottest country in Europe, with a wealth of mineral springs. Others claim the energy in the soil makes the tomatoes taste so delicious. Every fifth person here claims to be a clairvoyant and every village has a psychic, though most are not credible.