• Single tickets cost 4.80zł (reduced 2.40zł)
• 75-minute Night and Fast-line tickets cost 4.80zł (reduced 2.40zł)
• 24hr ticket for ZTM/ZKM in Gdańsk costs 18zł (reduced 9zł)
Tickets can be bought from kiosks or an increasing number of ticket machines, which have English and German language options. If you‘re planning on staying longer then there is the Metropolitan Ticket, which gives you travel in the cities for 24 hours. Ticket prices are as follows:
• 24hr ticket for ZTM, SKM and POLREGIO trains
- in either Gdańsk or Gdynia cost 26zł (reduced 13zł)
- in all 3 cities cost 30zł (reduced 15zł)
• 75hr ticket for ZTM, SKM and POLREGIO
- in either Gdańsk or Gdynia costs 40zł (reduced 20zł)
- in all 3 cities cost 60zł (reduced 30zł)
Metropolitan tickets can be purchased via GoPay, jakdojade.pl, moBILET, mPay, SkyCash and zbiletem.pl.
As mentioned previously, a recommended way to avoid having to decide on which ticket and then having to negotiate how to get it with the woman in the kiosk is to pick up a Gdańsk/Sopot/Gdynia Plus Tourist Card. In addition to discounts and free entry to many of the sights that the card brings, you will also be entitled to free travel on the whole Tri-city transport network! Pick it up at the tourist information points around the city or at visitgdansk.com.