By car

E-75 motorway runs close to Novi Sad, and E-70 motorway is 70km further down towards Belgrade. Foreign drivers in Serbia need international driving license, vehicle registration certificate, and insurance policy. The valid insurance policies are issued by countries signatories to ‘Vehicle Insurance Convention’, and citizens of other countries are required on entering Serbia to buy an insurance policy.
Speed limit in the city is set at 60 km/h unless otherwise indicated by speed signs. Permitted Blood Alcohol Level is 0.5 g/l.

This download is free, but we would like you to leave us your
email address so that we can keep in touch with you about new In Your Pocket guides.