Named after Sidney Herbert (1810-1861) this 32 acre park was the site for the 1907 Dublin International Trades Exhibition. Its band stand and pond - built to house a “Canadian Waterchute” - are the only remnants from that time. The park's lush expanse can be found between Donnybrook and Ballsbridge villages and also includes a great playground, sports fields, tennis courts, pavilion, bowling green and croquet lawn. There are many walks around the park which is divided in two by a lovely tree lined road. Ducks, seagulls and swans abound at the pond, so bring loads of bread.