Those looking to take advantage of as much as the city has to offer should seriously consider picking up a Gdansk-Gdynia-Sopot-Plus tourist card. The card works on a number of levels depending what you are looking to get out of the city. The basic card costs 13zł and gets you discounts at over 150 partners of the local tourist organisation until the 30th April 2016. You can then add either or both a Sightseeing or Transport option to this basic card depending on your needs. The Sightseeing option gives you entry to 24 museums and the zoo while the transport option buys you unlimited travel on the city’s public transport network including the local SKM (local commuter train).
The Sightseeing and Transport packages are available in 24-hour or 72-hour options with prices as follows so that a normal 72-hour card with both Sightseeing and Transport options will cost 88zł:
You can pick a Tourist Card up from any of the following venues:
• Lech Wałęsa Airport, ul. Słowackiego 200
• Gdansk Main Railway station (A-2, the tunnel), ul. Podwale Grodzkie 8
• Gdańsk Tourist Infomation Centre, (C-5) ul. Długi Targ 28/29
• PTTK Gdańsk Tourist Information, (C-5) ul. Długa 45
• Pomorskie Centrum Informacji Turystycznej, (B-4) ul. Wały Jagiellońskie 2a
• Gdynia Tourist Information Centre, (N-1) ul. 10 Lutego 24
We have marked those places listed in this guide which accept the Tourist Card with a 'TC' symbol.