Those looking to take advantage of as much as the city has to offer should seriously consider picking up a Gdansk-Gdynia-Sopot-Plus tourist card. The card works on a number of levels depending what you are looking to get out of the city. You can choose just a Sightseeing card or add a Transport option to it. The Sightseeing option gives you entry to 24 museums and the zoo while the transport option buys you unlimited travel on the city’s public transport network including the local SKM (local commuter train).
The Sightseeing and Transport packages are available in 24-hour or 72-hour options with cheaper prices available for a combined ticket.
You can pick a Tourist Card up from any of the following venues:
• Lech Wałęsa Airport, ul. Słowackiego 200
• Gdansk Main Railway station (A-2, the tunnel), ul. Podwale Grodzkie 8
• Gdańsk Tourist Infomation Centre, (C-5) ul. Długi Targ 28/29
• PTTK Gdańsk Tourist Information, (C-5) ul. Długa 45
• Pomorskie Centrum Informacji Turystycznej, (B-4) ul. Wały Jagiellońskie 2a
• Gdynia Tourist Information Centre, (N-1) ul. 10 Lutego 24